We are about a month away from our trip to Peru. A couple of items that we need from you.
- Email your flight to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email a scanned copy of your passport to email@example.com.
- Make Your final payments by December 28. Click here to pay online.
- Mark your calendar for the team meeting on Tuesday, January 5 at 6pm at the DCF warehouse, 1575 Savannah Highway. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you will be able to attend.
- RSVP for Machu Picchu trip before December 15. Good News!! Machu Picchu cost has been reduced to $285. Email email@example.com to RSVP for the trip.
A couple of items we want you to know about:
- Crisp, New bills are preferred in Peru. So those participating in Machu Picchu trip please be prepared to pay by cash with new crisp bills.
- You can click here to learn more about Peru.
- You can click here to read the DCF team member handbook.
- You can click here to go to the CDC website for immunization details. Please review the CDC website as to the advice of which immunizations are recommended in plenty of time to be sure that you are covered. Because of the altitude, bugs aren’t much of an issue. Peru is a clean, healthy environment, but we want to be prepared.
We have had a few people on teams that were negatively affected by the altitude. Your physician can prescribe a special diuretic which helps if this is a concern