For those of you who have participated on a previous Dental Community Fellowship international mission trip, you will recall hearing about the necessity of being “flexible.” Is that not a daily truism brought about by the pandemic?
Our best laid plans for overseas trips to resume in 2022 have been adjusted and the new schedule is as follows:
- February 12-19, GHO to Nicaragua, medical and dental (registration closed).
- March 12-19, DCF to Honduras, dental
- May 7-14, DCF to the Dominican Republic, dental
- September 10-17, DCF to Honduras, dental (registration opening soon)
- October 15-23, GHO to Dominican Republic prisons, medical and dental
*Additional trips to be scheduled. Check back for updates.
We are all anxious to see the risk of COVID eradicated or at least minimized. There are some encouraging signs on the horizon and we are hopeful of being able to return to a full schedule of service trips in the near future.
Dentists, hygienists, assistants, and helpers are needed. However, space on trips is limited so please indicate your interest as soon as possible. Also, please let me know if you have questions.
Passing along my best for 2022,