I want to take this opportunity to thank each of you for making the commitment to serve in Ecuador. To those of you who have been with us before, welcome back. To the others, please know of my personal appreciation for investing your time, talent, and money in this effort.
We have worked with the Verbo South Church in Quito for the past 8 years and have always felt loved and supported. The leadership of the church has a real heart of servanthood and we trust that 2018 will be another opportunity for us to not only serve many dental patients, but also that the church will benefit by our efforts in regards to reaching more of their neighbors with the gospel.
Plans are well underway to figure out the best way to utilize everyone on the team. Besides rendering dental care, many will benefit from medical screening, optical assessment, oral hygiene instruction, prayer, a kind word, or a hug. I learned long ago that God has unique plans for us when we are open and available.
Please consider the following;
1. Attend the next team meeting at James Island Christian Church on February 28.
2. Please read over the DCF Handbook. Click here.
3. Input your flight information asap. Click here.
4. For MUSC students, please comply with the required documentation for overseas travel.
5. Pray for favor in regards to Ecuadorian government regulations for visiting healthcare teams, as well as all of the details of the trip. God’s Word tells us the every part of the body is important to the proper working of the whole body. This is never more true than with an effort such as a mission trip.
We have had wonderful experiences serving in Ecuador for many years and look forward to another great trip.