Dear Prayer supporters,
We leave at 2pm today for Pisac, Peru where we have worked 2x before with some lovely missionaries in their 80’s. We arrive at 9:30 am tomorrow
the internet access is very limited, but we will try to post updates on the DCF website. Please check it . Thanks
Please pray as lead.
Here are some suggestions
- that all of us will grow in our love and relationship with the Lord
- travel we have 3 change of planes Charlotte, Miami and Lima. Then the drive thru the mountains can be challenging…
- customs tomorrow AM . We get to Lima at 5:30am.. Customs can be tricky there
- we have 1 1/2 hrs to get thru customs, go outside to re-check in at LAN airlines where there can be 500 people in line.
- good health
- no accidents in clinic or as some go to Machu Picchu next Sat Jan 24
- good fellowship
- positive impact on the community
- customs next Sun Jan 25 in Miami where we have been challenged… that we get thru in a timely manner to make our flight home and not have any problems
- no altitude sickness. It is at 9000 ft
- we will be a blessings to those we meet and serve them well
- That the gospel be proclaimed in Peru this week for our good and for the glory of God
Thanks so much.
You are a part of our team and we really appreciate your help and support.
We have already had answered prayers
We got on a later flight and did not have to leave at 4am and stay 16 hrs in Miami
The 3 girls who went ahead on Thurs arrived safely with no problems
2 Cor 13:14