1. May 1-11—Dr. Bill will make his first trip to Romania in May. This will be an exploratory trip and could lead to future service in this country.
2. June 17-15—Pisac, Peru. This is a lovely site close to Machu Picchu. The scenery and shopping for local crafts is second to none. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
3. September 16-23—San Marcos de Colon, Honduras. We have been partnering with a lovely group of people and serving the dental needs in this location for 7 years. Last year we added prosthetics to our range of offerings. The accommodations and food are great. Register here.
4. October 13-22—Ambato, Ecuador. Dr. Bill will lead this team for Global Health Outreach (GHO) to an indigenous community of Quechua people.
5. November 11-18—Island of LaGonave, Haiti. For almost 20 years we have been working on this remote island in one of the poorest countries on earth. The clinic is now air-conditioned! This is a great site for those interested in learning more about extractions. Register here.
6. January 6-14—Cusco, Peru. This will be the first DCF trip working in one of the poor neighborhoods of Cusco, the capital of the Inca empire. This is a very popular tourist city with lots of options for exploration either before or after the mission. Email email@example.com if you are interested.
7. January 27-February 4—GHO trip to eastern, Nicaragua.
8. March 10-17/18—Spring break trip to Quito, Ecuador.
NOTE: Dr. Bill plans an exploratory trip to St. Mary’s Parish, Jamaica. This is a new site for DCF that we hope to schedule in 2018. In addition, tentative plans are under way for a trip to Liberia, West Africa in February 2018.
Please check out the DCF website for registration information. Space is limited. Preference is given to those who sign up early.