What is a DCF Ambassador?
Becoming a DCF Ambassador is an opportunity for you to become more involved with Dental Community Fellowship. Whether you have only attended one DCF event or you have attended many of them, if you are interested in DCF we want and need your participation as an Ambassador.
DCF Ambassadors will be invited to a dinner twice a year where the DCF student leadership will have a chance to share what events and trips are upcoming, ask for volunteers and ask for your feedback on various items. It is our hope that DCF Ambassadors will be the voice of DCF to all other students.
As an ambassador you will receive email reminders about events, bible studies, prayer meetings and more.
Everyone is always welcome to DCF! All students will receive DCF updates, trip information, and upcoming event information. DCF Ambassadors is simply a leadership commitment, and is a way for people to become more connected and involved on a different level.
Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:20
What is expected of a DCF Ambassador?
- Join the Christian Medical and Dental Association (its free for students).
- Commit to attend two Ambassador Dinners (August 29, February 7).
- Commit to volunteer when help is needed at DCF events.
- Commit to spread the word about DCF events, bible studies and mission trips.
How do I become a DCF Ambassador?
- Complete the below form with your contact information
- Join the Christian Medical and Dental Association (its free for students)